Wednesday 8 June 2011

My favourite


Today I would like to introduce my favorite that is sport. When I was young in Viet Nam, my father told me need to play some sport. I have been played some of sport such as soccer, basket ball, badminton and China chess. Now I just play basket ball when I have free time after class with some international guys in U of C. In addition, I always play soccer game at home; Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 that is a best game I like. Soccer and basket ball are popular game in the world.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the NBA popular in Vietnam? I know it is in a lot of Asian countries. Unfortunately my favorite team (Toronto Raptors) didn't make the playoffs this year.

    Corrections:
    I have played some sports such as soccer, basketball, badminton and Chinese chess.

    In addition, I always play soccer video games at home; Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is the game that I like best.

    ReplyDelete